Angelina Rose was in the living room singing this to the tune of veggie tales...
WEGGIE TA A LES WEGGIE TA A LES WEGGIE TALES
Mother: "That is an interesting song. Why are you singing that?"
Angelina: "It's my new show. It's about Weggies."
M: "Hum I am not sure I will like that one."
A: "You will because I am not going to show weggies on PEOPLE butts."
M: "That's a relief."
A: "I am going to show weggies on animal butts. Animals with tails, eating veggies, wearing underpants... with weggies!" (goes on singing her song)
*giggles*
This girl cracks me UP! The other morning... EARLY morning... she says to me...
"Mother do you know the best job in the whole live world?" I grumpily and sleepily reply, "A ballerina maybe?" She says with all the cheer in the world, "Staying at home with your children!"
*giggles*


2 comments:
poppy dip twirl!!
Oh Sallee this girl will wear nothing else! She LOVES her "Poppy TWIRLS"
Post a Comment