Thank you to all who have prayed for us today! Things have improved greatly!
First, I got a card in the mail from my Ma today. It said HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and included some $... thanks for dinner Ma! We seriously needed it today! Then, Joe came home with this...


... Yes that's the punisher. We have been saved by the punisher. Thank you Olivia for loaning us your brother's mini fridge. Today we needed it! Finally, our sweet landlord has called us back. She is out of town and is trying to find someone local to come to our home TOMORROW and fix the fridge. Today we needed her. Please pray she does find someone to fix this soon. Living without a fridge is much harder than I expected. We have gone without microwaves, dishwashers, blenders, closets, cable, and internet and lived to tell the tale. We may not live without a fridge. We are sooo blessed to have you all praying for us, to have a mini fridge, and to have our God. He may have punished us but it was sure a blessing.
This is completely random but I LOVE my scarfs. They are so soft and the people who have given them to me are so special to me. Today I needed the extra comfort. This cozy one is from India.

This picture is silly! I was playing with my amazing new scarf from Ethiopia and Joe pointed out that I looked quite like an Indian in it. So I excused myself to add the nice little dot you see there on my forehead. I cracked myself and Joe up. Today we needed a good laugh.


No comments:
Post a Comment