I don't aim to be a fantastic blogger... just to keep the fam and friends updated and sometimes just to write nonsense because I can. This blog has been lacking... I know! So here's a few pictures to let you into our lives a bit more.
Praying for a break soon... maybe this weekend will be more relaxing... actually nope. We have a bake sale this weekend. *sigh* And we will more than likely have a house over-full of kids as always. SHOOT! AND I have to make the kids costumes and start prepping for the Village/School Halloween party I am organizing... ok I got to go get more tea and quick.
This is how dinner usually looks at our house
WORK! Shoot guys... I went from a SAHM for 6 years to a full-time working women. I am supposed to have 15 hours a week for the preschool. I have been getting 40+ hours because of all the filling in I do for people who are out and such. I am exhausted! I even made lunch the other day with a really screwed up menu. It was chicken and rice... we didn't have rice. Too late... make noodles instead. Sad. The kids (and I!) didn't eat much this day. I hope I don't have to sub in the kitchen again today!
Church. Preacher man brought in his family. His 9+our 6+5 villagers+3 village children= a packed house ;)
And just for fun... check out the adorable little guy that made a home behind our house. You can look out the window and watch him dart in and out of the leaves and insulation that was supposed to be thrown away LONG ago! (I asked Mr.Handy Man to leave it now... was worried the weasel would move if he tossed it. I also asked if I should be worried he would disappear because someone killed and ate it... he said nah they won't eat my pet and died laughing!)


1 comment:
Cute Kids and Weasel too!
Post a Comment