We don't like powdered milk. Not a single one of us. We spend way too much money usually to get cold cows milk to our village. Lately, though, people who are visiting have truly blessed us by bringing some to us FREE of charge! Saweet! During school lunch the kids are served powdered milk or powdered milk with something that resembles chocolate added to it. When I handed a glass to Molly today she very kindly said, "No thanks. I don't like to drink salt water." HAHAHA! That's my girl.
Parent/Teacher conferences for Joe today. He is feeling mostly tip top again (minus exhaustion) and never went back for xrays to see if the mysterious lung issue was still there. That's alright though... for now.
Thora was scared of snow the first few days it covered the ground. She would cower while walking and if she stepped in a slightly deeper pile than normal she would jump (much like a rabbit... straight into the air) and land again, wouldn't you know it, in the snow. Repeat jump. Again. Screw it. Pee and drag human slipping and sliding into the house. Geez! Maybe that is why Molly picked Bunny as one of her middle names? It suits her wonderfully.
We have been getting planes (and therefore mail) everyday this week! It's a miracle! Actually, the little 4 seater they usually bring in was being fixed and so they were bringing in the larger Navajo (IDK if that is the correct spelling). Today they flew the 4 seater because it was fixed... oh wait no they didn't. That's right it was CLOUDY today so they CANCELED the flight to Stevens. I knew getting mail everyday for a week was too good to be true.
The rest of our time this month will be spent gearing up for this Halloween. What are you guys doing for Halloween this year?
These were taken when the snow first started to stick to the ground and stay.
I called them inside... I can't remember why they are running so quickly though. Maybe I promised hot chocolate or something?

Stinkin cute! I know you all love those fashion posts people do these days so here is one for you. I know you are all wondering, "Where did she get that fashionable outfit?!"
Well, she is wearing a tshirt/jammie shirt (painted by me) over her flannel jammies (made by ma) with her cute little Value Village boots. The paci was purchased at walmart. To get the same style you must be under 2 and named after an elf princess... sorry ladies!


2 comments:
Bahaha...Aubrey means "elf king"...hilarious! You are so creative!
Hahaha! KING?! Love it!
Post a Comment