Monday, April 25, 2011

Pics from b-day party

I didn't remember to take pictures until a while into the party. I am hoping someone else got a few better ones... especially of the guests and that cake! Oh man we had a good time. Thanks to everyone who came out and we seriously missed those who couldn't make it! Thanks for praying for the nice weather guys. It was a pretty perfect day... would have been better if I had remembered to make the strawberry lemonade but eh? When you only have straw for brains that happens ;)

Fairy houses before:
and after:


Amazing Dragon cake before:
and after:

Arwen and the puppy before:
and after:

They both just had a bath and now look at them! The pup was laying in the mud so Arwen played in the mud too!
This is the cutest bird I have ever seen!
Uncle Kyle spoils this kid just a bit I think! Gav told me afterwards he was "so excited about all his gifts" but he really wanted to open this one to "Show off his mad lego skills!" OMG too funny!
Molly was like this for about every gift! She LOVES parties!
That Goodwill dolly turned out alright I'd say :)
Remember that list I posted here? Molly said she wanted a 'purple giraffe' for her birthday... like she would get one LOL! BUT she DID! and homemade too! Thanks guys!
"Hey what did you get?"
"I'll share mine if you'll share yours!"

3 comments:

Ma said...

We had a Great Time and will email pics or mail on a cd!

Christy said...

Hey! Email me, you won a body butter from the giveaway on my blog. :)

Joe and Alice Waarvik said...

WHAT?! That is so awesome! THANKS CHRISTY! I emailed ya (but from my hubby's email because I'm on his thing) I can't wait to try this out!