
A really stupid pic of the 2 of us... we are ridiculous!

We still hold hands. Check out my second love in the background.
Me and the hubs planned a fun little overnight camping trip since the weather was so nice. We were going to roast smores, sit by the fire, and hike all day... it never happened. It turned cold and rainy! SO we had a stay-cation instead. My Ma flew in to watch the kids for us, and Joe and I took off for the first time in 5 years... Unless you count the time I got super sick in Venetie and had to fly out with baby Molly and leave 2 kids behind (because we couldn't afford to fly them out). That was not what I would call fun. The first day we had Starbucks!, visited a comic book store, got our wedding rings shined, did some random window shopping, and went to Zanies comedy club. Oh! That was so much fun. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. The comedians were great and it wasn't vulgar at all. That could be because it was a Wednesday night and 2 of them stated they were Christians so I don't think it is always like that but we will def be going back if we get a chance! Then we relaxed in our hotel room, watched some shows about cops in AK, and got almost no sleep. The bed was hard so neither of us slept well. I even hopped up once to 'get the baby!' I thought I heard her cry... I just missed her. The next morning we did nothing for a while because we could. Then we went to see Rango! That was a gooood movie. Not for kids though, it's terribly creepy but exactly our style. I heart Johnny Depp's characters. We ate some panera, held each others hands alot, giggled, and enjoyed the silence. I didn't realize we were so loud until I heard how quiet it was without the kidos! Oh man. So relaxing and I can't wait to do it again... but I may never... I missed the kids waaayyy too much! The little leeches have tricked me into loving them. ;)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for voting, that's crazy we have the same story!! I love your pictures you guys look so cute!
Post a Comment