




The kids are getting really good at hide and seek! Gavin has been pretty good at it for a while but we play more now than we had before. Kayleen (a 10 year old student here) comes over quite often and Gavin loves playing with her. He hid in a plastic tote in the storage closet one day for 15-20 minutes before anyone found him! Macy isn't very good at it... she's a giggler. She is getting good at counting to 20 though. Molly has always been good at it but not actually when we are playing the game! She is quiet and we lose her a lot! She can get down from the table while we are all eating dinner and no one will notice she's gone. We put up a canopy (silky curtains on a wire hanger in the ceiling) over Macy's bed recently and it has become Molly's favorite place to hide. She got up there the other day and sat quietly behind the curtain until Joe saw her little toes sticking out wiggling! Today, the kids found a new place to hide as you can see! I was on the phone when I realized where they were so I halved some cookies, handed them out, and shut the door until I was done on the phone. It was super funny!


4 comments:
haha, those pictures are adorable, especially that first one :)
THANKS! The funniest part is the fact that they think to hide under lamp shades themselves! No posing... she just did it! LOL!!!
They are getting soooo big! I can't wait to see you all very soon!
VERY soon? I wish it were VERY soon!
Post a Comment