So we started today with a temperature of -55 and slowly the temperature dropped to almost -70. Manuel said we were tipping the scales at -70 and that as soon as we got some wind in here it should blow away. But this is the reason I am sitting across from Joe on New Years Eve playing on the computer instead of partying with the rest of 'em! There is no way I could go outside right now. I went this morning and my face froze... really! Joe took a picture (note to self- resize and add to this post!). I bet I look like the kid in A Christmas Story! Anyway I wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! And I am wondering... which of you make new years resolutions and what is it? Just curious.
:)
May God Bless Your New Year!!!!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I did not make a resolution, but a TO DO LIST:), Loose weight-since getting WiiFit have been commiting to it and Eat Healthier. Thats it so far-We have a challenge coming up soon at church to read the entire Bible in 90 days-will attempt that one too!!
Woo mine I think is going to be less selfish. But I think I am putting that on the to do list too... a resolution is too hard to keep LOL!
Post a Comment