Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random Kid Pictures






Just some pictures of the kids. (going to describe these in backwards order) Macy and Molly must have got tired of watching the movie we were all watching because they both found something better to do. They climbed into our bucket of clean clothes and Macy was pulling a book off the shelf next to them, reading it, handing it to Molly to read, and then Molly would drop it over the opposite side. It was so cute to see them working together and silently too! But oh it was a mess to clean up! Next is supposed to be me making pizza but as you can see I had a bit of help. I make the pizza from scratch so Molly got into the wheat floor and baking soda... but she was having fun and she really thought she was helping me when it came to kneading. Cute. The pictures after that are of bedtime. We now put our kids to sleep in dresser drawers. Gavin sleeps on top. You can tell they are happy with this decision though if you just look at Gav's face! LOL kids are great to mess with. :)

3 comments:

Maple Maven said...

He he! I love the pic. of the kids in the dresser (is it Macy and Molly?); how long did they stay like that? Usually Dex never sits still long enough for me to go find the camera! :) I miss your little boogers. They are growing too fast. :(

Alice Waarvik said...

Yeah Macy and Molly are in it. They stayed still pretty well... they do that sometimes for no reason. But it didn't last long. I miss Dex too!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!! Don't have to worry about making the bed, just close it up! LOL Molly looks just to big, but let them "help" as much as possible because they grow up way to fast! Love Gavin's sleeping smile. Miss you guys!