




These are pictures of the nights and mornings in Alaska. The first two were taken a few nights ago around 7pm. The next is a picture I took last night because I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep because it was obviously too bright... this is the moon shining in through the window next to our bed. The next 2 are pictures I took this morning (actually around 10:30 so closer to noon!) and the sun is just showing it's face! Beautiful though.


5 comments:
Beautiful Pictures - Hope you can get to sleep though.
I love the one little star in the top picture. Dexter is obsessed with stars lately, maybe he was pointing at the same one...yeah, right! ;)
I am sure sleep will come eventually.
Isn't that little star awesome... that is my favorite picture because of the star. I'll bring it back for Dex! How about that?!
wow! amazing pictures.
Thank you!
Post a Comment