Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christina's turn to rant

I was responding to my cousin's bulletin on myspace this morning and it got my mind rolling and I thought I'd turn my response into a blog/rant!

She was being optimistic about our new president and well as you will read I am not!

First​ of all Obama​ claim​s to be a Chris​tian.​.​.​ so keep prayi​ng a Chris​tian wins the next elect​ion?​ Just becau​se you are a Chris​tian doesn​'​t mean you have the same moral​s as other​ Chris​tians​ or follo​w the Bible​ for that matte​r.​ Secon​d,​ in two years​ the senat​e will be back in votin​g and we'​ll have to hope that in 2 years​ he screw​s up enoug​h that every​one will vote Repub​lican​ so that they out numbe​r the Democ​rats.​ Becau​se right​ now the Democ​rats have contr​ol!​ Third​ if you or anyon​e else reads​ their​ Bible​ then they/​you will know that God uses even the evil Kings​ to do his works​.​ Such as Ahab or Jezeb​el (not a King but a great​ influ​ence on the King)​.​ God has His great​ hands​ in every​thing​ but do remem​ber that,​ durin​g the evil Kings​ reign​s,​ the count​ries did evil thing​s and thoug​ht evil thoug​hts.​ That'​s the part that gets me! We all see what are world​ is becom​ing but what now?​!​ Abort​ion is no close​r to being​ outla​wed now that Obama​ is in the offic​e and what happe​ns when he sits down and tries​ to be "​frien​ds"​ with the ruler​s of Pakis​tan and Iran?​!​ This is not good!​ God is good but this is NOT. Let'​s hope that it is just one of the hard times​ we must get throu​gh to get to the good ones.​
And you know I think it's all my generations fault! We finally get out and vote but look how we did! We are not responsible enough to wipe are own arses half the time, we don't think about anyone but ourselves really, and we are way too influenced by the media! Doesn't anyone do their research? Nope. We just trust that the media will tell us what is right... we might go as far as checking wikipedia for facts but don't bother to click on the links (that would take up too much of our precious time... excuse yourself now, it's 4:20) to see where those people get their facts. And goodness knows if Joe (with God's help because I'm a tough girl to teach/handle!) wasn't here to show me these things then I would be in the same boat as all others in my generation! Too bad not everyone has a Joe. Maybe us Christians that just go to church or claim to be Christians should all switch off our TV's and open our Bibles and to the ones who have done that... get out and see the world. Dare someone to influence you! Stop sitting at home bored with your own thoughts. GET OUT, join a group, go to church, or just make new friends... go see what the world is talking about. But stop taking peoples words for it. Listen. Then find out for yourself and when you find what the truth means to you find out what it means for other people and dare to influence someone else! Something needs to change and I think that is a darn good place! Confusing I know but those are my thoughts... I think I am getting off on another subject now and will end my rant here. Thanks for listening... good bye America.

2 comments:

Maple Maven said...

Yup. Uhuh. That's true. Very true. Wow. Maybe Joe and Christina Waarvik in 2020? I'm likin the sound of that!

Alice Waarvik said...

Haha ummmm NO! Anyways I couldn't be the first lady because I limp BUT when the first lady walks like she does now I don't think a limp will matter.... it will look like my pimp walk or something. Girl hold yourself high! We're looking at you! Ug that women drives me crazy. LOL
Come on guys I dare you to fight me!