We're back! I'll try to explain more soon but for now I'll say Christmas involved strep throat for all six of us and a trip to Fairbanks.
Did you notice the snow on the blog? I love it! I am going to leave it up until the snow melts here. So when your snow is long gone you can come on over here and see ours :) *UPDATE- it didn't work out... it kept making my new background jump all over the place. So I deleted it.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't see the snow :(
That would be because I tried to change the background but needed to go to something more basic first... it didn't work. I am using our family blog to practice on... don't want to screw up the adoption blog LOL! Gonna get the snow back up right away though! THANKS!
Post a Comment