Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Interview



(I found these someplace on the internet... they are not mine. I know the one is inappropriate if you are not married to your boss or work in a mattress store but I am. That makes it HILARIOUS! BAH HAHAHA!!!)
My heart won't stop trying to beat its way out of my chest! I am/was a nervous wreck. You see I just had my first interview in years and years! I went up to the school today to be interviewed by the school principal and my new boss... Mr. Waarvik being in the position he was in not only had to interview me but because we are married we had to do a conference call with someone in the district. I thought I was going to throw up! Seriously, I'm just a house wife who likes children and working with them and playing and singing and dancing and playdough and books and glue and paper and crafts and... well you get the picture. Me and preschool just go together but I have never looked at those things like a job... why in the world would someone pay me to do the things I am already doing with my kids?! I love it. The interview is over. I enjoyed "meeting" the 2 people we met over the phone and genuinely can't wait to meet them in person! YAY!
Ujvala you flatter me. As I was talking to the director of the preschool program she told me you said some very nice things about me! Thanks so much friend!

3 comments:

Jessica Ruud said...

I love your blog!! Hope everything went well! I just graduated from college in teaching, so need to start going out and finding a career for myself :)

aubmomof5 said...

LOL...you make me laugh! Guess what?!?! Your spaghetti sauce is at my Kroger!!! Woot woot! So glad we got to talk yesterday...love you friend:)

Mom said...

Wow, that's probably how I will feel after being out of work for so long too! Glad it went well, can't wait to hear all about your first day of School!!