Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentines Help Giveaway


Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and every year I struggle with what to get Joe. Oh wait… We’ve been getting each other the same thing for YEARS! Every year our gifts are exceptionally unique and extremely hard to find. It’s a gift that screams, “I know you.” I know some of you are laughing already. If you aren’t you probably haven’t watched this SNL commercial parody. So go ahead and do that now.
No really, right now. You deserve a laugh today.


Feel better? Now you are ‘in the loop’ and we can continue this post properly.
So yes, every year for Valentine’s Day Joe gives and receives a ‘Teddy Bear holding a heart’! It ranges from drawings to homemade or store bought bears. For those of you who know Joe (or have seen a previous post with his artistic painting abilities broadcast) know he has exceptional artistic abilities. I can’t wait to see what he comes up with this year! I know he is already planning something in that gooey brain of his… which puts me behind in my search for this perfect gift. Hahahaha! Really though, I do have trouble figuring out how to make it different from the years previous. This year it seems harder than usual. Maybe it’s because I cut almost a foot of hair off (again… your welcome locks of love) and I’m pretty sure my brain went with it. So if you have any bizarre ideas/advice feel free to share it with me. The crazier the better! Random/Best comment wins… a special prize!

1 comment:

Alice Waarvik said...

Ma said: Here ya go!
http://www.sewastraightline.com/2010/04/teddy‐bear‐shaped‐blanket.html
Try this for him this year! You should have some scraps laying around for it!
http://www.madebylex.com/2010/02/valentines‐for‐boys.html
Just another idea for you!