Last night we had a play date/dinner with the Couch family. Wow! What can I say? They are just so great! The food was wonderful, their company was fun and relaxing, and the kids played great together! Arwen seems so comfortable around this family which is unusual because if you know Arwen you know she doesn't like anyone. She let Montie feed her (for a little bit) and Sallee hold her (for a short while) and even let the kids hold her (for less time) but it was still improvement. The girls all had on their matching Poppy Dips, that Sallee made, and imma beans that I made (coming soon to a blog near you). As you can see, from the pictures above, they are all just so adorable! Usually driving at night is a disaster because Arwen cries the entire time but by the time we had left their driveway she was out. Maybe it was Molly singing her ABC's loudly that did it? LOL! Thanks for the sugar rush Sallee! ;) This morning I woke up to a quiet house, which is unusual. Gavin was reading his new magazines, Molly was asleep in her sleep sack (half up the wall near the bedroom door), and Macy was just waking up. They kept telling a friend today about their brothers in Ethiopia and their friends from Ethiopia. I do believe we all are making livelong friendships.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Missy said: oooooo, I'm having some playdate jealousy!! How fun!!
http://itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment