Friday, July 2, 2010
He's got a daytime job, he's doing alright...
FINALLY I got a teaching job!!! The school and position sound amazing, everything I wanted! It is a rural school (class sizes around 22) on block scheduling (3 classes and one planning period a day) with a modified schedule (shorter summer, but 2 weeks off each for fall and spring break). I am thrilled!!! No more working 2 jobs, afternoons and evenings, no more having to request holidays off!!! And we meet the minimum requirements for the adoption! God is good, and this came just in time for us; we were not handling all the time I had to spend away very well (me especially), and I desperately wanted to quit one of the jobs, but financially we were just barely making it, with all of our tax refund money dwindled away! The school district doesn't pay amazingly, but it's plenty for us. We are not excited about moving to Clarksville, but we trust (at least in our heads) that God will lead us to the perfect 4 BEDROOM (hint hint, God) rental that is in our price range. Thankful to have some family and a dear friend in for the weekend, hoping to enjoy the 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment