Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our first VISITORS!!!






My mom and stepdad came to visit!! Yup good ol' Mom and Eric! They stayed 3 full days at our house and spent other days seeing Alaska. There will be plenty of blogs with pictures from the visit soon enough! These first ones are from the school. We gave them a tour and on the tour we introduced them to Ms. Genie (Gav's previous teacher) whom Macy just loves (and Gav too)! Gavin showed them his classroom and locker and well you see... the locker is huge! It fit both inside with room to spare. I wish I had had my own locker in school! They also went to class with Joe one day and met the middle schoolers! It was an experience for both them and the kids. I think the highlight of the school is still the playground. Kids can't get enough of the run down piece of junk (I mean that in the nicest way possible... I'm sure it could be worse). :)

No comments: