




Here are some more pictures. I'm trying to catch up if you can't tell. These are pretty much random pictures... Macy "posing" for me. What a ham! Molly climbs everything now... she climbed into the chair next to Joe the other day while he was on the phone and picked up one of the cell phones (that don't have a signal for MILES) and was doing everything Joe did. I think at this point he had been put on hold... they are glaring at eachother. Then there are pictures of Molly and some kid who wanted to play with Molly (she wasn't having it!) at the picnic and one of Molly blowing me a kiss.


2 comments:
I Love reading about all this! i am in milwaukee so i havent had a chance to check in with you guys for awhile. i keep waiting for someone to call the fountain a bubbler! lol. but it sounds so great. it looks so pretty there. this is an experience of a lifetime! i hope you all are doing well! keep everyone posted.
well then you didn't read the comments on that particular blog did you?... lol
Post a Comment