Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I GOT IT!

I got my amautik today! I was told by the lady at Warbelows that it probably wouldn't make it on the flight today because of all the backed up mail but it made it! It made it! (speaking of backed up mail... our tracking #s are listing MANY pkgs as arrived in Stevens but they have NOT. we only received 1 box today... there are at least 4 others we are waiting on)
Here is the only picture I could get. I only had Ar-wee in it for a, very giggly, few minutes before she konked out. I don't think it will take us too long to master getting in and out of it... also got to figure out the right way to sit baby in the pouch so the amautik doesn't ride up and choke me.
This thing is AMAZING! SO love it already!

Going
Gone
Where'd Arwen get that adorable vest you ask? Well the lady I bought the amautik from filled our box full of wonderful goodies! There was winter boots, down suits, fleece vests, and more! WOW! How awesome is that ay?!

3 comments:

aubmomof5 said...

Too sweet... Hey, this "epic" storm coming to your state?!?! You guys going to be affected?

Joe and Alice Waarvik said...

Nope. We are in the interior of Alaska. It's hitting the coast (haven't heard much about it honestly... only that an 'epic' storm was supposed to hit the coast today).
Love ya lady! Thanks for checking up on us :)

aubmomof5 said...

Phew... I saw it first thing this am on the computer and kept thinking...please let them have lots of food in the pantry! Glad to hear it's not going to be near you all! Love to you guys:)