Sunday, July 24, 2011
In Alaska
Sitting in (insert gag here) McDonalds waiting on breakfast. We were going to go to church with our friend Carmen but long story short got in late because our campground S U C K S! First real bust thus far. Oh and it's raining... Again. BUT the safeway has a Starbucks! This McDs is pretty sweet though. The bigs are playing checkers and bowling on a touch screen game thing and me and Arwen are sitting on tiny hamburgers with eyeballs... At a giant little kids purple table... So cute but I dont quite fit... She doesn't seem to notice. I wonder if this guy sleeping in the corner just couldnt find a room last night either?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like they all enjoyed their time in McD's!
Awww! I haven't seen a table like that in years! Missing you guys... :)
Post a Comment