Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Mom and Eric take us to the Pumpkin Patch every year. I think the majority of these pictures were taken at Walden's Farm? It's tiny and friendly (and CHEAP) and you never know what you may find there. This year a random shopper started juggling pumpkins!! He said he normally juggles FIRE!! WoW! Yeah I think I was just as amazed as Gavin. Thanks Ma and Eric for taking us again!!! We had a blast!
Picture
Miss Macy
Picture
The Fam
Picture
Grumpy Molly and Ditzy Macy
Picture
I think all my kidos have now sat on this same shelf for fall/halloween pictures!
Picture
BIG GIRL!
Picture
Look at her reach! She was trying so hard to lick every pumpkin in sight!
Picture
GOT ONE!
Picture
typical family photo
Picture
She was so cold and tired at this point... can you tell?
Picture
someone else was tired too...

1 comment:

Alice Waarvik said...

Ma said: Walden is the one with the petting zoo and Hinklen is the fun one to go to, with the Juggler and free baby pumpkin!