Saturday, September 18, 2010

Little Love Testing


I have been sewing like crazy! I can't wait to get our fund raising up and running. The Little Loves are in their final stages of testing as shown here... we are also working on designing shirts to have printed or print ourselves... anyone else print their own shirts? How difficult is it? Anyone know someone who can print them for a good price? :) Enjoy the pictures... I know Arwen enjoyed testing the hair bows... for about 30 minutes actually!
Picture
Attempt 1 to rip off petals
Picture
2nd attempt
Picture
Maybe if I slams them together?
Picture
This one took a beating!
Picture
HULK SMASH!
Picture
Looks like they will hold guys! (mean face)

1 comment:

Alice Waarvik said...

Sallee said: LOOK at those teeth!! I think they'd bite a hole in ya!! :)
think I might see some POPPY DIP fabric on those Little Loves!! :)
Ma said: Glad they have been kid tested! Now ready to market! Great Job!
Alice said:
Sallee- I have been bitten... a few times... in places I would rather not LOL! Most of them ARE your scraps! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Ma- Thanks ;) I hope everyone loves them!