Arwen is 12 weeks old and about 12 lbs now!
We just joined the YMCA to try to get in shape (gotta get rid of this baby flab)... we took the kids swimming today! Molly didn't like it at all, Gav and Macy loved it, and Arwen didn't seem to notice anything was different hahaha! She is always a happy baby. I got my first Mommy Necklace yesterday and I am sooo glad to have it! The front of all my shirts were starting to sag from where Arwen hangs onto them. I added a before and after picture of me wearing it with her... as you can see it works! If anyone is interested in getting one for themselves (or for a baby shower) let me know I have 10% off coupons. :) There is also a picture of one of her new BerryPlush diapers. It is incredibly soft and absorbent. She loves them!
Joe is still looking for a J O B so keep your ears open. Our rent is up here in June and we are ready for someplace new.
Hope everyone's year has gotten off to the right start.


No comments:
Post a Comment