Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Update






Things are going much better for me and baby. The hemorrhage was only 4cm last time we had it checked so I have taken myself off bedrest and I have cut my med dosage back. I feel much better. Tomorrow I am going to stop taking the meds altogether and I think that will help much more.

The Fam and I got out to the zoo recently so here is a few of my favorite pictures. I actually have more but I lost my camera cord (yes again!) and can't upload those pictures. Oh and yes I was the one to encourage Gav to get close to the goose... and when it tried to go after him I told him to get closer! HAHAHA!

I am also trying to get Joe to take a break from job searching to take me to Florida. I want to relax on a beach soooo bad!

No comments: