Sunday, March 15, 2009

The way things are

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't read what is says on the Bus! Very Funny!

Maple Maven said...

I think it says 'Church of Christ'?

Alice Waarvik said...

LOL! It does say Church of Christ ((insert giggles here))

Anonymous said...

HaHa- that is just what you need - a Church Bus for the Waarvik Bunch!

Anonymous said...

oh my! oh my! crazy crazy things happening in that cold atmosphere.... thats on way of keeping each other warm. i cant show this to chad.... he may get ideas.
cant wait to see ya

melissa

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ! I wasn't sure from the drawing if I was assuming right but from the other comments I see you are pregnant. Wow - you'll have your hands full.

Alice Waarvik said...

Hey anonymous you didn't sign your name... how do I know who you are? :)