It is late here (1:58 am) but I haven't been able to sleep until 3-4am since Joe got off work for vacation. It is really starting to drive me crazy but that's not the only thing! Let me tell you what else is driving me crazy! For one, our house is alive. Yep that's what I said... ALIVE! Every few seconds the lights dim really low and there is a deep humming noise.... then they are on and then they are dimmed to the dimmest they can go without turning off. And while this is happening our heat does the same thing.... on, almost off, on, almost off so the temp in here is going chilly, chillier, freaking cold! UG! This house needs a good kick in the doopa (butt)! I think it had a little too much of that holiday "spirit" that I'm sure is going around! And then there's this thing called winter... it's crazy! I went into the laundry room that connects our house to the Stathis' house before you go outside and as soon as I walked in I swear my toes went numb! OUCH! I will see just how cold it is when I go out tomorrow. I have to get the mail! It is the only thing that gets me out of the house anymore :( I plan on posting pictures soon (Joe forgot to add pictures to his blog about volleyball and such) and I haven't resized any for th.... and there goes the electricity! HOLY CRAP NO WAY!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I BET I CAN'T POST THIS NOW! Manuel Manuel HELP HELP! SO THERE ISN'T ANY HEAT, THERE ISN'T ANY ELECTRICITY, THERE ISN'T ANY WATER AND THERE ISN'T ANY INTERNET! oh this life is making the hairs on my head go grey.... but hey if I look as good as my Grandma with grey hair then I say BRING IT ON LIFE!
It is 2:16 now... no manuel and no heat.... the temp is dropping fast! I will post this when the lights come back on or first thin..... YAY! THEY ARE BACK... JUST LIKE THAT... let's pray they stay that way!
It is 2:19!
goodnight.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
To bad you don't have a wood burning stove!
Post a Comment