Friday, March 9, 2012

Tea Swap


Recently, I participated in a tea swap that Erin at My Beautiful Disaster put together. I received my tea package from Daisy at Pretty Green Tea right before we left for Fairbanks. It was such a great surprise to receive a package all the way from the UK in my little mail box! Daisy has an adorable blog with great photography and colorful outfits. I want Alaska to be warm enough now to wear pretty pastel dresses like this one! I adore that pink and blue together.
My package was quite beat up when it arrived (lots of packages come to our door like this... in fact all of our amazon boxes come ripped and open) but all was well with the tea bags and postcard inside the envelope. I am so excited to share these photos with you. Too bad you can only look at the tea... it was delicious.


It would appear someone in Anchorage taped up the bangs and bruises for me. The kids pulled the stamp off the package and played 'money' with it
The postcard was a wonderful surprise! The kids must have looked at the photo for hours.

4 comments:

Julia said...

I love what you did with my kit! The blog design looks great! Thanks for linking back to EMI

Ed said...

I'm so glad you got your tea!

Daisy said...

I am so pleased you enjoyed the tea! These photos are very pretty :) and I loved doing the tea exchange with you and will be writing about what you sent me this weekend :) x

Mom said...

Sounds Fun!!